12.23.2009

In which I publish LOLS

Just sent of the following for peer review:

Dirt Bed [Durt Bed]

noun:

1. Dirty sheets typical of dudes, hallmarked by debris such as small rocks, kitty litter, mud, and actual dirt found in between the bottom and top sheets of his bed or resting place (can include couches and/or futons), often dragged in from walking barefoot on dirty floors. "I totally fingerblasted that girl in my dirt bed"

See also:

Bed Dirt [Bed Durt]

Noun

1.Detritus found in the dirty sheets of dudes. "I was totally fingerblasting that girl and added a bunch of vagibears to my bed dirt"


tags: dirty sheets, fingerblasting, finger banging, second base, vagibears.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that the definition should include some description of the amount of body hair that is usually present in bed dirt too.